Your Health, Our Mission
At ICM we envision a model of healthcare that combines the best of both conventional and natural medicine to benefit your health. Our doctors are highly trained experts in their fields and take the time to listen and properly address your health concerns. They take the time to listen to your story, thoroughly evaluate the cause of symptoms and offer practical solutions to improve your health.
ICM is testing a new online booking tool that we plan to roll out to other doctors in spring of 2020. We are currently trialing this with Dr. Genevieve Courtney before we open this up to more doctors in the ICM practice. To book with all other doctors other than Dr. Courtney please call reception at (206) 726-0034.
NATUROPATHIC MEDICINE IS BUILT ON THE FOUNDATION OF TREATING THE WHOLE PERSON, NOT JUST THE ILLNESS. CONCIERGE MEDICINE ALLOWS US TO STAY TRUE TO THIS PRINCIPLE.
Putting Your Health First
Our comprehensive focus on wellness, prevention and natural solutions for your conditions has always included services that are generally not paid for by insurance plans. Extended oﬃce visits beyond the standard 8-12 minutes visit, prior authoriza-tions, after-hours pager availability and phone and email com-munication directly with your provider are just some exam-ples of these non-covered services.
Concierge medicine allows us to continue to bill your insur-ance company for covered services while including many of the “non-covered” services we all love about naturopathic medicine as part of your membership. Covered services in-clude standard oﬃce visits, annual physical exams, standard laboratory testing and certain procedures based on your in-surance plan.
- Patient-centered care
- Combining the best of conventional and natural medicine
- Successful collaboration / co-management as needed with specialists
- Comprehensive health workups that help dis cover underlying cause of illness, even when basic labs are normal
- Preventive care that is more than early diagnosis – it is Proactive care
- Physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being
- Training students and resident physicians to be tomorow’s leaders
- Practical Solutions for Better Health