Your Health, Our Mission
At ICM we envision a model of healthcare that combines the best of both conventional and natural medicine to benefit your health. Our doctors are highly trained experts in their fields and take the time to listen and properly address your health concerns. They take the time to listen to your story, thoroughly evaluate the cause of symptoms and offer practical solutions to improve your health.
- Patient-centered care
- Combining the best of conventional and natural medicine
- Successful collaboration / co-management as needed with specialists
- Comprehensive health workups that help discover underlying cause of illness, even when basic labs are normal
- Preventive care that is more than early diagnosis – it is Proactive care
- Physical, emotional, mental and spiritual well-being
- Training students and resident physicians to be tomorrow’s leaders
- Practical Solutions for Better Health
About the Institute of Complementary Medicine:
Originally founded in 1994 by Dr. Eileen Stretch and Dr. Cindy Phillips, ICM has become a staple of naturopathic medicine in Seattle. ICM was founded on the principle that naturopathic medicine and conventional medicine work best when combined. Over the years ICM has housed a number of leading naturopathic physicians whom have contributed greatly to the modern practice of naturopathic medicine. Our doctors strive for excellence in the care they provide and attend regular continuing education. They are involved in the leadership of the naturopathic medical profession, contribute their time to the community through teaching and mentoring students. ICM has an accredited naturopathic medical residency program.