You should consider this option if you are concerned about COVID-19 (Coronavirus) exposure.
We recommend all high-risk patients consider this option as a replacement for your in-office visit.
You are considered high-risk if you meet any one of the following:
- You have been exposed to COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- You are over the age of 60
- You are currently pregnant
- You have a chronic disease such as lung, kidney, or heart disease
- You are symptomatic: cough, fever, shortness of breath
If you would like to change your existing appointment or make a new appointment as Telemedicine, please contact our front desk at (206)726-0034 or request an appointment through your Patient Portal.
Telemedicine will be billed to your insurance. You will be responsible for your copay as if you were having an in-office appointment. Non-members are still responsible for the Administration Fee for the visit.