Areas of Expertise
Dr. Celmer enjoys working with men and women of all ages for their general Primary Care needs including annual physical exams and gynecological exams. She has a special interest and additional experience in Bio-identcal Hormone Replacement Therapy including hormone pellet insertion. She has had great success working with patients with osteoporosis and osteopenia who want to avoid pharmaceutical options.
Additional areas of interest include: digestive health, mood, and thyroid disorders.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine from Bastyr University, Seattle Washington 1997
- Bachelors of Arts Degree in history and pre-med from University of Washington, Seattle Washington 1991
- Residency in Naturopathic Medicine at Institute of Complementary Medicine, Seattle Washington 1998-2000
Types of Patients
- Women and men of all ages
- Menopausal and Peri-menopausal women
Seattle Top Doc Awarded by Seattle Met 2011, 2012, 2013
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians