For governmental advice on COVID-19, please visit their page on Coronavirus.
Below you will see links to the information from the CDC and local authorities relating to precautions and information regarding the virus.
The doctors at ICM strongly recommend following the guidelines of basic hygiene, such as frequent hand washing and avoiding touching your face after public outings and especially before washing your hands. Telemedicine is currently being offered to our existing and new patients for those who are concerned about exposure to COVID-19.
We also recommend several other actions you can take to generally support your immune system:
- Eat a healthy diet, including lots of brightly colored fruits and vegetables; include foods that contain prebiotics and probiotics
- Avoid refined sugars
- Be sure to still get movement daily
- Be sure to get adequate sleep
- Use a sauna if you have access
- Help support your immune system with these recommended supplements. Temporary password: Icm2020
Stay-at-home measures do not mean you cannot go outside to get some movement in daily. Keep practicing social distancing, washing your hands, using hand sanitizer, and following basic hygiene procedures.
IV Therapy is another good step to take to support your immune system. (Cost $190)
Please contact your doctor to see if this is appropriate for you at this time.
2019 Novel Coronavirus Outbreak (COVID-19)
CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) information