- Bisphenol A (BPA) correlates with obesity
- Persistent Organic Pollutants (POPs) linked to infertility
- Glyphosate increases cancer risk
- Heavy Metals linked to Alzheimer’s
- Cadmium is associated with breast cancer risk
- Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons also linked to cancer
- Phthalates exposure is associated with diabetes
- Electromagnetic Frequencies are linked to chronic fatigue
View the free video above between Drs. Carvlin, Celmer, and Karp discussing toxins in our environment, especially during COVID and wildfires, and how to help stay healthy. Sign up for these visits by end of day Monday, October 12th, 2020.
Billable to insurance
Non-members will be responsible for the non-member fee.
Visit 1: October 15th at 4 pm.
Visit 2: October 22nd at 4 pm.
Visit 3: October 29th at 4 pm.
In this three-visit series, Dr. Carvlin will cover the basics of how environmental toxins can be impacting your health. You will leave this series with an understanding of your biggest environmental toxin exposures, how they can be affecting your health, and non-toxic modifications to reduce your everyday exposures.
Sign up for visits with Dr. Carvlin
Please fill out the sign up below. You must be a patient of Dr. Carvlin. If you have not seen Dr. Carvlin within the past two years, you will need to schedule an in-person or telemedicine appointment.
You must complete the Environmental Health Questionnaire (EHQ). This is required and must be completed before the visits start. If the EHQ is not completed by the first visit, your registration will be canceled.