About Dr. Dobbs
Dr. Forest Dobbs is a naturopathic physician specializing in integrative pain management and neuromusculoskeletal medicine. He draws from both emerging as well as time-honored technologies to invoke the body’s innate healing faculties for each patient. He continues to train in the field of prolotherapy and nonsurgical-regenerative orthopedic medicine with various pioneers in the field including Thomas Ravin, M.D., and the American Academy of Musculoskeletal Medicine. Additional training includes neural therapy, trigger point injections, neural prolotherapy, glenohumeral hydroplasty for frozen shoulder, platelet-rich plasma, and adipose-derived stem cell therapies. He utilizes therapeutic exercise, spinal manipulation extensively in his care of patients. These treatments ease musculoskeletal pain and stimulate the structural regeneration of joint, ligament, and tendon tissues.
Dr. Dobbs does not offer primary care services at ICM.
- Doctorate of Naturopathic Medicine, Bastyr University 2011
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual and Performance Arts from Alfred University. 2000
- Craniosacral therapy – Great River Cranial Therapy Institute. 2006
- Osteopathic manipulation professional training program ,The Altar of Creation School, 2011
Types of Patients
- Musculoskeletal Injury and Rehabilitation
- Dr. Dobbs does not offer primary care services at ICM
- Seattle Met Top Doc 2018
- Washington Association of Naturopathic Physicians